This cream is designed to remove hair on your legs, chest, back, arms and armpits, but is never to be used on eyes, nose, ears, brest nipples, perianal or genital areas.
Read instructions carefully before use. This cream is designed to remove hair on your legs, chest, back, arms and armpits, but is never to be used on eyes, nose, ears, brest nipples, perianal or genital areas.
- If used for the first time, test the product on a small area of skin and proceed with hair removal if no irritation is observed within 24 hours.
- In case of irritation promptly wipe away cream and rinse your skin with water.
- Never apply cream on irritated, damaged or injured skin or immediately after sunbathing or if you have naevus, wart or pimples on your skin.
- Never use the cream within 48 hours after any kind of hair removal.
- In case you take medications that effect your skin or should you suffer from skin diseases, always consult your physician before using the cream.
- Do not expose skin to direct sunlight or use perfumes for 24 hours after hair removal.
- Always wait for 72 hours befor using the cream again.
- Do not swallow and avoid contact with eyes.
- If cream is swallowed or if contact with eyes occurs get medical attention immediately and show packaging with label to physician.
- Contains tioglycolate.
- Keep locked and out of reach of children.
Read carefully the instructions on the box before use. The skin should be clean and dry. Always begin with trying a test patch on your forearm just in case you have a reaction.
1) Apply the cream onto the depilatory area with the spatula in the direction of the hair growth, spreading the cream evenly to fully cover the hair.
2) Leave the cream on for 6-8 minutes.
3) Test on a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula in the opposite direction of the hair growth. If needed, wait for a few more minutes, but never leave the cream on the skin for more than 10 minutes in total.
4) After removal rinse the skin thoroughly with lukewarm water. Don't use soap.