For fast and easy waxing on any part of the body. The strips are especially designed for use on the arms and legs.
Instructions for use:
Skin should be completely clean and dry at the time the strip is used. For greater effectiveness, use talcum powder to absorb extra moisture and make sure that the hair is about 4–5 mm long.
- Warm the strips between your palms.
- Separate the strips carefully.
- Smooth and press strips over the area to be treated.
- Hold skin taut and remove strip in the opposite direction of hair growth with a single swift, decisive motion.
- If there is any wax left on the skin we recommend you to use Bellepil After Wax Cleansing Oil, which cleans and refreshes your skin.
- Before using for the first time, test the product on a small area of skin. Proceed with waxing only if no irritation is observed within 24 hours.
- Never use wax on irritated, damaged or injured skin or immediately after sunbathing.
- Store unused wax in a cool location, as the product is sensitive to heat.
- Do not expose skin to direct sunlight or use perfumes for 24 hours after waxing.
- After waxing, the skin may become red and more sensitive. Although this is normal, if sensitivity or bruising occurs and does not disappear within 24 hours, consult a physician.
- Keep locked and out of reach of children!
- Keep product away from eyes.
- Do not swallow.
Date of expiry: see written in the box (month after opening)